Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MY SELF ..............................


Hey friends My name is Ritwik $rivastava m from Bareilly it is very beautiful city realy.......
but now m in Allahabad bec my paa n my mom is working....m in Mary Lucas School n Collage
in Allahabad .......yes u all know that u all u have a but some thing God not give some people like me yes
u knew u have a normal skin but i have not u think how can this possible but this is true
my friends i face alll of u but think those peoples who can face any 1 can see,walk,talk n some people r blind ........................................



So i think 1 day i have all thing yaar only i not have skin like all of u but i pray thax God to give beautiful parents like u who care me, I think i have better than life those people who can see,walk,talk n some people r blind I say God thax to give this Beautiful life ..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz THAX GOD..

1 comment: